Since 2011, the all-volunteer Rugiero Promise Foundation has provided needed funds to diverse organizations that in turn help thousands of people. Without you, this vital work cannot be accomplished. Your generosity is greatly appreciated and supports the founding mission of the Foundation. Financial contributions are tax deductible.
- Make a monetary charitable donation to the Foundation. Each gift contribution goes to fulfilling the Foundation mission of “improving the quality of life in our communities “.
- Give a Memorial or honor gift contribution in the name of someone important to you. Your donation will go directly to supporting Foundation programs. Recognition of your gift will be sent in the name of the recipient.
- Make a difference by Volunteering for our signature event Rugiero Casino Royale. Bring your time and skills to find a cure for diabetes. Contact us to learn about volunteer opportunities.
- Business owners can contribute through providing in-kind services and resources, please contact us for more information.
- Help our dollars go further–Your company can provide matching funds for every dollar donated to one of our signature projects. Matching funds will be distributed to the receiving charity to improve quality of life.
- On behalf of everyone impacted by the work of the Foundation—Thank you for your generosity.
If you have any donation related questions please contact us at email@example.com
Honor and Memorial Gifts
In Remembrance of:
Antonio Rugiero Sr. (6/16/1936-10/16/ 2008)
Pietro “Pete” Mucci (11/6/1936 – 1/10/17)
We are grateful to the families that name The Rugiero Promise Foundation as recipients of gifts honoring their loved one’s memory. Each gift is promptly acknowledged with a donation letter and the family is notified of the gift received. If you would like memory donation envelopes please call us at 1-734-981-9800 or firstname.lastname@example.org
A convenient, safe method to donate via Paypal
DONATE BY MAIL
Click here for a printable form. Please make checks payable to The Rugiero Promise Foundation.
Mail your donation to:
The Rugiero Promise Foundation
2220 N. Canton Center Road
Canton, Michigan 48187
The Rugiero Casino Royale is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization. Your support is tax deductible. Please consult your tax advisor for advice.
The Rugiero Promise Foundation is registered as a 501(c)(3) organization. The purpose of the Foundation is set forth in its mission statement and embodies the vision of the Founder and principles of charitable giving. According to our mandate we do not accept unsolicited grant proposals.